Thursday, August 15, 2013

25 Facts About Me

   Hey there!

   So, I've kind of been wanting to do the 100 facts about me thing on Twitter, but I really don't want to spam peoples' feeds and I actually want to think about my facts instead of just doing it on the spot. But, instead of writing 100 facts, I'm going to write 25. It'll be easier, haha. :) Let's get started!

  1. My favorite colors are blue and pink.
  2. My favorite numbers are 7 and 8.
  3. I LOVE frozen waffles.
  4. I like to dance.
  5. I'm really not good at drawing unless I have instruction.
  6. I'm kind of a bookworm.
  7. The Sims is by far my favorite PC game. Not obvious at all.
  8. When I first got my computer to play the Sims, I didn't even want The Sims 3. I just played the original Sims and wanted to get The Sims 2.
  9. The Sims 3 was a birthday present.
  10. I'm SO excited for The Sims 4.
  11. My favorite TS3 expansion pack is Island Paradise.
  12. My second favorite TS3 EP is Supernatural.
  13. I only own one TS2 EP and SP: Night Life and the Celebration stuff pack. I have the Double Deluxe edition, and those are the EPs and SPs that came with it, along with the base game.
  14. I like to have painted nails, but I hardly ever paint them.
  15. I'm struggling with this LOL
  16. I love jeans.
  17. I love Disney. Not really Disney channel, but more the older cartoony/classic Disney, like Aladdin, Finding Nemo, Peter Pan, etc.
  18. I'm really not good at the game Slender... You'd know that if you've been to my livestreams.
  19. I'm really excited about blogging.
  20. Most likely my blog will be edited and changed a lot.
  21. I don't know if I want a Tumblr or not. I don't think I'll get one though.
  22. I'm thinking about getting University Life or Generations.
  23. I'm not good at keeping up with LPs.
  24. I really like writing.
  25. I overthink everything.
   So yeah, that's it for my 100 25 facts about me! Would you ever want to do a 100 facts about you? Have you already?
   Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment